We were pretty excited to host our first tasting as the newly formed Kelowna Scotch & Fine Spirits Society. With Andrew Ferguson as our guest from Kensington Wine Market and BNA Brewing Co as our venue, we kicked things off with a blast. We even got a spot on Shaw’s Go! Okanagan, hosted by Doug Brown and Amy Grant. For our tasting, we had a nice variety of whiskys, ranging from a Japanese whisky to some peated Scotch whisky:
- Nikka Coffey Malt 45%
- Gordon & MacPhail Glentauchers 1994
- BenRiach 15 Year Sauternes Finish
- Glendronach Cast Strength Batch 4
- Kilchoman Original Cast Strength
- BenRiach Albariza 18 Year Old
Thank you so much to Andrew from Kensington Wine Market for his charm and expertise. And thank you to everyone who joined us for the tasting tonight. See you next month, everyone. Slainte!